- Cloud Ready
- Small foot print
- Simple and intuitive installation
- Wireless communications to head unit – no inter-battery cabling
- Universal monitoring – works with any lead acid battery
- Wide voltage range – compatible with 2V, 6V and 12V batteries.
- Easy software setup and configuration via mobile devices
- Data stored locally or pushed to cloud
- 100 Batteries or 12 strings per sensor pod
Designed for easy integration and set up via a mobile device, the F-BSX sensors work seamlessly with the SP12B sensor pod. The F-BSX sensors communicates with the SP12B sensor pod via Wireless eliminating complicated wiring looms and greatly simplifying installation.
The F-BMS1 can be viewed from either mobile devices or standard desk tops with the user logon. Both views will provide you with the same real time battery voltage and temperature measurements.
Installation is made easy with its compact 1RU sensor pod that can monitor a maximum of twelve strings or one hundred batteries per F-SP12B. The bi-directional F-SCSX split current sensor supports AC or DC current and has options for 100A, 200A and 500A options. The F-BSX battery monitor communicates with the SP12B sensor pod via Wireless eliminating complicated wiring looms and greatly simplifying installation. The F-BSX measures real time battery voltage and temperature and provides visual communications via an on board multicolour LED status indicator. The preassembled battery loom (positive and negative) can be quick connected / disconnected from the battery monitor enabling quick change overs and no re-cabling.
At a minimum each F-BMS1 solution requires a single F-SP12B sensor pod, one or more F-BSX battery monitors and one F-SCSX current sensor per string.